Welcome to our sports line! !!
HANDLING FAILURE !!
HANDLING FAILURE ( IN MEDICAL SCHOOL) Failure!!! I think about that word and i wonder, what is failure? What is the yadstick for its measurement? Sometimes failure can be a relative term because what might mean failure to one person might be good ground to another. But every organization has its definition for failure and so do medical schools. In medical school, it is anything below the 50mark. There's really nothing new under the sun, people have failed before, people are failing now and people would still fail in the future, thats just the order of things, its like when Jesus said "you'd always have the poor among you" it wasn't a curse, it was a statement of truth. But does anyone desire to fail? well I dont think any rational person does, do you? So that establishes failure as an undesirable event. Let me tell my story.. In pre-clinical school I was doing pretty well I passed all my incourses except one (neurophysiology) and most of my scores were abo...
Comments
Post a Comment