Welcome to our sports line! !!
THE MYSTERY BEHIND SETTING, WRITING AND EXPECTING YOUR GOALS !!!
Hello friends! !! Join me on this page as I share with you my view on the issue of goal setting and as I try to help you understand and see why it's necessary and important to set, write and expect our goals to come to pass The average man believes there are forces unknown, unseen that controls the destiny of a man. Better of are they that are into diabolic practice ; atleast they acknowledge this too but they believe that they can relate to such unseen forces, but I tell you that the only creator of life, giver of destiny is God Even though He is the giver of destiny, He has put in our hands some responsibilities that must be taken care of even before we talk about destiny WHAT EXACTLY IS DESTINY DESTINY is a p...
Comments
Post a Comment